First and foremost, it is the most important thing to do when selling your phone or submitting it for a warranty claim (Also known as “RMA”). In the case of the Mi A3, Xiaomi will not cover the device under warranty if it has third-party firmware or mods (like Magisk Root, TWRP, Xposed, etc) installed. This is why you must always make sure to restore the stock firmware on your Mi A3 before you submit it for a warranty claim.
Or, by flashing the fastboot ROM on your Mi A3 via fastboot or Mi Flash Tool. Apart from that, there are several other situations where you might find the need to roll back your Xiaomi Mi A3 to stock firmware.
- Therefore, the Stock ROM on any device always performs better and offers updated security measures than any third-party ROM.
- By using our download feature you can get access to Samsung firmware flash files for free.
- Here are some of our recommended modules that you must use on your phone.
- apps development thanks to enhanced tools and
Possibly the lightest and most functional custom ROM out there, the Arrow OS project is based on the AOSP code while adding useful tweaks. It’s very similar to the Pixel Experience ROM but brings additional features to the barebone feature list. Also, Evolution X has its own customization bar from where you can make any system-level changes.
Warning We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device. NOTE If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
- The list already includes dozens of phones including the Narzo 50A Prime, Realme C25, Realme Pad Mini, and Narzo 50A.
- We aim to provide an experience similar to Google Pixel phones with numerous performance enhancements and a small amount…
- It is a Dual SIM Smartphone that accept 2 Regular GSM SIM Card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
- So, the latest stock ROM is at the very top, followed by the previous releases.
During this process, the Smartphone will reboot automatically. You can also verify if your rooted Samsung Galaxy A01 passes SafetyNet by pressing the “Check SafetyNet” button in Magisk App. When your Galaxy A01 SM-S111DL U8 finally boots up, you should now be running your desired firmware. Samsung stock ROM Exclusively added some extra features compared with One UI 2.5. If you are already using Custom ROM, use this new OS for some weeks. We already covered Exclusive One UI 2.0 features that are only available in Samsung Devices.